Friday 12 June 2009

Just that little bit closer..

It just seems that Florida is that little bit closer.

Half the ground school is done, weather getting better. Plus our visa preparations are well underway. We are now registered as Alien Flight Students and our fingerprints were taken.

Seems fun, however, some people just can't give finger prints. Not that I have sweaty palms or anything, it is just that I can't seem to roll my finger properly within the small square (plus I think I bust my ring finger playing football the other day)

Then again, I would view someone who is a natural at finger printing with suspicion, if you know what I mean!.

Just 12 weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. heheh! just because brits are so so used to give fingerprints :P

    brtw since when do you play football? lol

    Good luck with the training keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have some kick abouts every week. Gets us out of the study routine.

    Had the 1st set of fingerprints rejected as they wern't clear enough and the chap reckoned that I would only get problems when I arrive. Second set went okay though. Lets hope the FBI don't pick anything up!

    ReplyDelete